· Reverse mortgage lenders are optimistic because it appears the FHA is satisfied with the reforms it made and lenders can now concentrate on growth. They are also in a positive frame of mind because of the demographic trends.
Deutsche Sees 48% of All US Mortgages Underwater in 2011 California pending home sales drop for the first time in a year and a half C.A.R.’s Pending home sales index (phsi)* rose 4.3 percent from a revised 115.2 in September to 120.2 in October, based on signed contracts. Pending sales were up 3.6 percent from the 116.1 index recorded in october 2011. pending home sales are forward-looking indicators of future home sales.According to a new report put out by Deutsche Bank, half, or approximately 25 million homeowners will be underwater with their mortgage by 2011, the year in which Deutsche Bank expects home prices to finally stabilize.
Fannie expects interest rates on fixed mortgages to rise to 4.5 percent by year’s end and then hold there throughout 2019. It projects a little more of a steady climb on adjustable-rate mortgages.
· NEW YORK, May 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (“NYMT,” the “Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”) today reported results for the three months ended march 31, 2019.Summary of First Quarter 2019: Earned net income attributable to common stockholders of $38.2 million, or $0.22 per share (basic), and comprehensive income to common stockholders of $51.3.
· Mortgage rates today are driven by movements in financial markets worldwide. When the economy heats up, bond price drop, and rates increase. When the.
· The nation’s real gross domestic product (GDP) declined at the annual rate of 0.2 percent for Q1, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)’s third and final estimate for the quarter.
· According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, mortgage rates are expected to gradually rise from 4.5% in the first quarter of 2014 to 5.0% by the fourth quarter, a total increase of a one-half point. This is for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage.
MBA Opens Doors Foundation raises record $1.8 million in 2017 UChicago raises fundraising campaign goal by $500 million to a record $5 billion Mar 6, 2017 Strengthening a campaign that has rapidly surpassed records for fundraising and alumni engagement, the University of Chicago is expanding the fundraising goal of The University of Chicago Campaign: Inquiry and Impact to $5 billion.
· This is the first quarter since Q3 2016 that more respondents saw a positive rather than negative outlook for profitability, and is the second-highest margin of optimism recorded in the survey’s six-year history. Most of the positivity comes from an influx.
Contrastingly, mortgage lenders are not as optimistic about the growth of purchase mortgages. Their expectations were heavily impacted by the increase in mortgage rates. As a result, the number of lenders expecting an increase in purchase mortgage activity over the next three months dropped to the lowest level in the history of the survey.
· Understand the Risks. However, you’ll also want to check for any issues before buying the property. Traditional mortgage lenders insist on a title search, and the borrower or lender should ensure that the property has a clear title. Title insurance provides extra.
New home sales jump 5.4% in July to 507K In its monthly report, the U.S. Census Bureau said new home sales occurred at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 689,000. That’s up 6.7 percent from April and is 14 percent higher than May 2017.American optimism of future economy drops in June ‘American Idol’ alum faces 10 years to life. fell in the three months to June, marking the first quarterly drop since 2012.. an unexpected boost for UK retail sales in June, in a positive.